Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Visitors from Florida and Mother's Day

We sure had a nice Mother's Day weekend......was made even more special with a visit from our Florida people! Here is one of the Mother's Day gifts I got.....a stepping stone with Tyler's hand prints and footprints...Very nice!
I like this picture of Tyler and his Great Grandma! This was taken at our house....The group photos didn't turn out so great...but I like this one because Molly thought she needed to be included! too funny!
At Sarah's on Mother's Day.  Had such a pleasant evening there!
Richard, Matt and Tyler doing some frying....Tyler wanted to be with the big guys!
Mother's Day card from Tyler......can't go wrong with a child's handprint! Well, except my picture is upside down! haha
Richard showing Tyler how to play in the sandbox....
Mozelle opening some of her gifts.
Callie the cat looking like a decorative rock! 
Jim and Matt
Jim and Mozelle

Sure was nice to have them here to visit....the days went by too fast!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pic of Cali! LOL

The pictures all turned out great!! I like how molly wanted to be in the picture too!

I really like the one of Gma and Ty!! Good job!