Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bob and Ralph Make a Creek

Earlier this morning Bob and Ralph came down and turned on the fire hydrant...I guess to check out or flush the lines.....They made a nice creek!
The creek ran down the highway/ditch....
Parts of it were kind of like a waterfall!
Wish I could have somehow use this water on my garden!
The creek across the driveway...
Washing around the cedar trees..
Jack looking all psycho!  haha actually, I just caught him in a yawn...
Jack enjoying the sounds of the water!
You could feel the coolness and spray from the water....It actually did sound like a rushing creek.
This went on for close to 45 minutes...
Cherry tomatoes!
It was so pleasant out this morning....seems we are in for some hot weather though!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's crazy! You get all the entertainment around your house! LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha just wish I could have piped that water up to the garden, or my poor bushes,etc!