Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

We spent a lot of time at the river this weekend...Took this picture of a toad on Saturday. Tyler didn't want anything to do with it!  He doesn't like turtles either...
Richard opening one of his gifts on Sunday
Neat picture!  
Little Mister hanging out after dinner....we also had some tiki torches going, but they aren't in the pictures.
A good place to be!
Tyler playing with some of the cabin cars.....some of these I am sure have been around for quite some time....imagine my brothers and I played with them as children?   Should do a post on them sometime.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gail -- I do love your photos! Oh gosh, that snake just scares me to death (even seeing it this far away...smile). I know snakes are God's creatures but I simply don't see why we have them (yeah, I know, they eat mice). The Gasconade looks as pretty as ever...it's got to be the prettiest river. Happy to hear you are all getting in so much "river time" this summer! Luv, K.