Monday, June 25, 2012

Totally Random Items

These first two pictures were given to me by my brother and his wife. The first one is called "The Prairie is My Garden"  I think...anyway, there are four smaller ones that go with this big one, but I don't have them.  My Nebraska Grandparents had this displayed in their South room, the way I recall anyway....
This second picture is hand-stitched embroidery and belonged to my Mo. Grandparents.
This was a Christmas gift that finally got hung a couple weeks ago! I will have fun changing the pictures from time to time!
Richard cut this section of vine for me down at the river this weekend....I think it's neat and I plan on hanging it horizontally in the cabin.
Saturday evening.....bird on a dead limb...looking down river from cabin.
Bluebird feathers found in the Mae yard...
Pea pod on the sweet pea vine out by the road....
Two posts between us and the neighbor that serve no purpose! haha

No comments: