Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Twenty-Four Hours

Wednesday morning I headed off to Jeff City to meet up with Richard
for a meeting...first thing, of course, was having to stop for the road work.
Sure will be glad when the election is over!
Neat barn through the trees..
Still sitting in traffic....I feel bad for the people that have to deal with
this everyday to go to work/school....
First stop...Wal-Mart!

Not sure where my picture of Wal-Mart went?  anyway, this is going to sound silly, but I always try to park in the Central Bank row....so I don't lose my car! Hahaha!
Bought some clothes for Tyler here as a Halloween gift.
I went here to pick up Richard, he had rode to work with a co-worker, so
we rode home together.
Where we had lunch..
We had some extra time after lunch, so we took a drive...this is the construction site of the new St. Mary's Hospital.
There were a few of these streets to nowhere....ready for future expansion.
Part of the land bought by the public school system to possibly
build a new high school on someday.
Glad I didn't have to go here that day!
Women's and Children's wing on JCMG being constructed...not open yet.
New wing on JCMG opened a while back..
We stopped here and got Tyler a Carhartt shirt.
A classmate of Richard's was working in here...he is retired and just works
here to keep busy...I didn't recognize him, but Richard did...
The destination for our meeting....yes, life is going to change!
St. Mary's Hospital.....
A different kind of political ad..
Rather well-known in this area....
The Coca-Cola sign sort of acts like a community sign board.
Reminds me of Kansas and Nebraska  :)
Even before I left town I saw a MODOT truck with a snow blade on...
thought that was strange and I saw several all day....just missed
getting the blade in this picture....I found out later it was like "practice day"
or something like that...checking out their equipment,etc.
Had to stop in traffic again on the way home....
Sun through the leaves while waiting in traffic..
Clothes we got for Tyler for Halloween...figured he would be
getting enough candy!
Cute little lumber jack!
Hahaha looks like he was tired of me taking pictures!
Half of a caramel apple Richard bought for me at Russell Stover
when he traveled North on Monday...this was my dinner Wednesday night.
Thursday morning I went to a yard sale and found some little items
for Tyler..
That was a lot of pictures!

No comments: