Monday, November 5, 2012

Dungeon Days

I went through one ice cream bucket from the dungeon this morning...
who knew one little plastic bucket could hold so much stuff...random
stuff......
Here it is spread out into a box like an I Spy picture!
I sorted a few things out...a few pins...two clock hands...
A couple cool skeleton keys..and the political thing from Nebraska..
Assorted pins...and etc....
Too bad all the jewels are off this little box...
I opened it up and it's for coins...
More random items...pins, earrings...a crucifix with a magnet on the
bottom....I am thinking back in the day when car dashes were metal
people would put these on their dashes...?
More STUFF......the little puppy pin is made of wood and marked "Japan"
on the back....I remember having it as a child...then there is a few jacks..
sure had fun with jacks when I was a kid...the owl pin has seen better days!
haha! well, probably a lot of this stuff has seen better days!
Getting even more random....there is a pink bracelet there that is cute.
One broken necklace and one unbroken one...two keys and a black
plastic anchor!
See the cool peace sign ring made out of leather? That is vintage early
70's.....Wasn't I cool? haha!
Most of this appears to be made out of some sort of seeds...rather
interesting....looks like a lot of work to make this...
The indian necklace was mine also..I always liked it..
The one on the left appears to be broken..I can't even tell what it is!
Here is the rest of the box...assorted this and that..marbles..buttons..
more earrings...will finish sorting this another time...
I had put this aside as I was going through the box......this is really tiny
and I couldn't really see what was going on with it...was backwards in
it's little container...will get a magnifying glass and investigate further.
Not sure where some of this came from....A few items were mine from long ago....and surely some was either my Mom's or Juanita's...there were a few items in there from when our kids were little, so I am thinking this was one of the "junk buckets" of the dungeon, where when I was sorting things I grouped "like" things together..?

No comments: