Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fun

Someone wasn't really sure what I meant on my dungeon posts about "random" boxes....this is
a sample of the bottom of a random box...or in this case a cooler....not sure why I was storing
things in a cooler, but as you can see, there is a little bit of everything! haha!
This is what happens when someone thought they got out the carton of eggs marked "boiled" and tapped
the egg on the counter so they could peel it....
I got out the window clings the other day when I was keeping Tyler and we went to town putting 
hearts up for Valentine's Day...then he realized there were others....so we have cats, cows, unicorns,
blue stars...a couple Halloween bats and Thanksgiving turkeys!
I like these two bowls......nice heavy crockery type bowls...they were Juanita's.  The brown one sits 
in the corner of our kitchen counter and is where Richard keeps his "stuff"  The blue one sits on the 
bottom of the table we got from the Kloeppel sale and is a catch-all for my random stuff....
Oh dear....the other day I was pulling something out of the cabinet and this came flying out onto the 
floor and broke in two! I used this to take temps the whole time our kids were growing up...and even 
before that!  Pretty low-tech now I suppose....
Have a fun Friday!

No comments: