Thursday, May 1, 2014

Monday at the Farm

Monday afternoon we went mushroom  hunting at the "farm".....was a nice afternoon to be outside....I saw this old twisted stump of  a tree...
And some baby leaves!
Richard found some mushrooms, I didn't! For a while he kept hunting and I laid on the ground and took pictures of moss! Haha! Now I have like a dozen pictures of moss on my camera!

I spotted this green snake when we were about done....Such a beautiful color....I couldn't really get a good picture of it because it as so fast!
I was amazed at how it could climb right up the tree! Wish I could have gotten a better picture!
When we got home this water turtle was crossing our driveway! Guess he was going from one pond to another ?  He was moving right along too!
It was a nice afternoon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ewww... a turtle.. lol