Friday, May 30, 2014

Sock Monkey's Grand Adventure

Will be returning home soon from a trip to visit this beautiful lady! We had such a great time! So did monkey!
These pictures were all taken in the city where she lives....monkey found some new friends!
This is a bench that is along a trail several miles long that happens to run through the town...
Monkey is behaving in this picture!
Here he is "hanging out" haha!
In the danger zone!
lemon tree across the street from my Mom's
Found another new friend!
Waiting patiently for the trash truck...
Pretty sure the "cart guy" at Winn Dixie thought I was crazy! Ha!
We stopped here to get little round mirrors to put on the car.
Grapefruit tree across the street from my Mom's
We filled up the day before we left!
Banana tree also across the street...I thought I got a picture of monkey with this..because everyone knows how much monkeys like bananas! I will have to look on my camera for it.
Had a great time visiting with my Mom.....more posts to come later!  And Happy Birthday today to my Aunt Dixie! Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like a nice trip. Glad you got to see your Mom, you've always had a close bond.

Unknown said...

I figured sock monkey was with you two on your great adventure when I saw him strapped in the car seat. So funny. I laughed to myself. He's going to be the best traveled monkey ever! You and M. look happy and like you had a great time. So happy you were able to go. k
p.s. welcome back to MO!