Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Morning

We had a little visitor on our front deck this morning! 
I took several pictures and he she? was very cooperative!
Saw this on my way to let Molly out..
Our iris did very good this year....many blooms of many different colors..
I saw this clump of stuff in the pampas grass on the North side of the house....at first I thought it was a clump of  eggs from some sort of insect...
But as I got closer to it, I realized they were starting to move.....it was a big clump of baby spiders! 
Leaves on a hickory tree....saw several of these with some sort of leaf rolling insect deal in them.
Was sure a pleasant morning to get outside and do just about anything!

1 comment:

Connie said...

We had a visitor on our front porch yesterday evening and it wasn't a very friendly one. A Copperhead!! Dwayne couldn't get to it in time; it slithered back under the porch boards. We've never had copperheads before, scarey!!