Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Colors

Sugar Maple in the Mae Yard...This tree was damaged in a storm several years ago, but still puts on a pretty show every fall!
Smaller Pin Oak on the West side of our house......
Another hard maple...
A big stand of this has volunteered between us and the neighbor...I looked it up once and it was something like Rough___Dogwood I think. I can't remember the middle word. Anyway, the birds love these berries....and it makes  a good screen...One drawback is there are  a couple weeks where it just stinks something awful! 
Leaning Sugar Maple....East side of our house.
Over by the red garage..
Sugar Maple that has volunteered in the fence corner of the Mae yard...
More Maple..
I took all of these pictures today.....I think the peak of the color was actually Friday here...although there is still lots of nice color around, especially some of the maples....

No comments: