Friday, October 17, 2014

Florida Visitor

We sure had a nice visit with my Mom, who was here for over a week from Florida. I hope she enjoyed her visit...She got to see her all her kids, in laws, grandkids(except one grand daughter), great grandkids, her sister and brother-in-law from  Nebraska, a dear friend and her husband from Glasgow, a friend in a nursing home and a host of other good friends!  The time always goes so fast! We took her back to the airport in St. Louis yesterday and then took the scenic way home along the Missouri River. The trees, while not at their peak yet, were really pretty....We had lunch at this Mexican place....it was good...their menu was almost identical to the Mexican places in Jefferson City.
We stopped at Hermann and got some items....because everyone knows I don't have enough stuff! Ha! Three old bottles and a cast iron finial off of an old fence..
My Mom brought these for me....I really like them...so colorful! And they truly did come all the way from Switzerland!  Her neighbor had been to Europe and brought these back..
I didn't take many pictures during the visit, but thankfully our daughter did.....sure was a good time to remember,  even if it was rainy a lot of the time!

No comments: