Friday, January 15, 2016

Randoms from This Week

Early in the week I sorted through two tubs full of varied jewelry, beads, buttons, etc from the dungeon....as you can see I had several different cups set out to sort it into...took me all morning!

One of the many tangled messes!

This is an Avon necklace I think.... I found some neat stuff...and some things for Emily to have now and more later when she is a bit older.

Neat Christmas gift! Sarah and Matt made this for us! Will be fun to change the pictures out as time goes on...

They also gave us two canvases........the lighting when I took this picture makes it look lighter on the left, but it really isn't.  Cute picture! The blanket it one Dixie brought back from Hawaii.

another canvas...picture taken at James and Barb's in Jefferson City...

We had bought a half a beef a couple months ago....We figured we would not use the beef soup bones, so we offered them to Viola C.  Wow! this is what she gave us in return for them...Pretty sure I know who got the better end of that deal! We will owe her some mushrooms when Spring comes!

Maybe a good Winter weekend project? Thinking about starting this one tomorrow!

No comments: