Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine Cookies

I finished the felt Valentine's Day cookies for Emily last week..I think they turned out ok. Hopefully she will like them!

This one may be my favorite.....The beads came from a broken necklace the girls had when they were little...on this cookie they remind me of big sugar crystals.

Heart beads also from a necklace the girls had......Yesterday I was digging through some stuff in the dungeon to use for her birthday cookies and found some even better hearts....figures! Ha! maybe I will make more Valentine cookies sometime or use them on her birthday cookies...

Pearls from another broken necklace....I liked how I was able to just use things I already had!
I have the Easter ones put together, but not finished...I had six butterfly beads which I rationed out on the cookies....and you guessed it, yesterday in the dungeon I found a whole little container of butterfly beads..Ha! The dungeon just keeps on providing stuff for me to use!

No comments: