Friday, July 1, 2016

Doll cases

I brought these upstairs one day this week to clean them up....here is the case for Pepper and Patti!  Love the round luggage! and check out their clothes...anyway, looks like I made my own label for it with my trusty label maker!

A case our girls had....this one cleaned up really well, this is the "before" picture....you can tell though that the quality of construction wasn't near as good on this one.

And here is the Tammy case before I cleaned it up....ah, yes...another label made by me!  Like the graphics on here for sure!

always a surprise when you get something out of the dungeon....there were doll clothes in two of them!

This one cleaned up pretty good!

This one did ok, but needs some more cleaning.
It was fun to get these back out and clean them up...sure takes me back in time!

No comments: