Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday Randoms

I have been meaning to get these on here....Sarah makes the neatest "cards" for us for occasions..using the kids handprints or footprints..the first one is my birthday card and the second on was Richard's Father's Day card....I think they are just amazing!


Tiny mushroom...took this picture a week or so ago in our yard.

Yesterday we canned 14 quarts of dill pickle spears and 14 pints of bread and butter pickles, pictured here..


Vienna Rocks! If you haven't checked out their facebook page, do it! Ha! What a fun family friendly activity!  I found this rock at church the last night at VBS....decided to keep it as I think it will look so cute at the cabin (inside)  
oh, and I know the artist! 
The rock thing is a lot of fun for people...I know it'll subside some probably when school starts, but hope it continues in some fashion or another....

No comments: