Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thursday


Picture of the garden taken several days ago....you can see the corn raised itself back up for the most part...

Shasta Daisy

Last night's sunset...



I planted cosmos this year...first year in a long time. I decided to plant both purple-toned ones and orange-toned ones. When they started coming up, there was this other plant mixed in with them, or so I thought! I knew what the stems/leaves of purple cosmos looked like....this other plant I wasn't too sure about....this was in a newly disturbed area..So I kept an eye on the plants and decided to "weed" them out....I did several of them before I decided to just wait and see...and sure enough, those were the orange toned cosmos I was pulling up! Not my smartest move! Ha!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

love the sunset!! and glad the corn brought itself back up!
funny story on the flowers Lol!!

Ramona said...

Pulling up flowers I had planted was not my brightest moment.....LOL