Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dark Shadows

I was sorry that our Dark Shadows Game fell during the flood and got wet. Imagine most people would have thrown away the whole deal, but I had to try to save it. It was a game apparently we played a lot when we stayed at the river.  The date on the box was 1968.  all of the playing cards were wet..I took them home and spread them all out to dry..


along with the playing board, which is actually a big piece of paper

The bottom of the box was falling apart but the lid was somewhat holding up...the directions are on the inside of the box lid

Have to admit it looks pretty sad

but it cleaned up pretty good!

So, I saved most of it! We must have played this so much that it was a family joke! 

2 comments:

Connie said...

You might look on Amazon for the game. I found an old children's book the kids had on Amazon.

Ramona said...

That is a good idea Connie! I just might do that! There are a couple books that got pretty muddy that I might replace too!