Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ralph, Bob and the Fire Hydrant

Ralph and Bob left this here at the end of last week so we could inspect it!
This will be placed at the East end of the Mae place....the end of the water line on the East side of town. I never knew fire hyrants were so complicated!


This is how the ditch looks now....Ralph and Bob will come back at a later date and smooth things out and make it all nice...haha Hope they fix both of the driveways too.....they are a little rough due to all the "action"


I would think that one good thing about all this is that it is likely that Richard won't have to mow or weed-eat the ditch this year!





I had a dentist appt. Monday, so I missed Ralph and Bob setting up the hydrant......the pit is still open, I suppose to make sure the concrete sets up the way they want it to??





The cedar tree came in handy for them to hang their netting on!





Was an "interesting" deal watching the work progress.......











1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm gonna miss bob and ralph! lol