Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random Items

Bush out by the highway...I had a picture similar to this on a Mute Monday, but it was all blurry! This is a neat bush and I don't know the name of it.
Pileated Woodpecker on our Redbud tree Thursday morning.......I like these birds!




Old Fashioned Rose growing in the Mae fence.



This section of the rose bush narrowly escaped Ralph and Bob!





Pretty roses with Ralph and Bob's fencing in the background....



Cuddles, the neighbor's cat, sleeping in our vine infested area.....I think she was enjoying the sunshine!


Richard came home with this for me on Thursday......Our other two electric weedeaters pretty much quit on us, so now I can use this nice new one!






Taken Friday evening.......the lone iris that will bloom that we moved. I figured none of them would bloom this year.


Ralph and Bob's pond....the huge hole by the fire hydrant, now filled with rain water....which is slowly seeping out in little creeks it is making in the Mae driveway......







There are probably four of these bushes in the Mae yard....I looked the name of them up once, but can't remember it! One of them was so overgrown when we bought the place that Dad trimmed it with a chainsaw!






Had a nice birthday celebration for Sarah Thursday evening...lots of rain Friday!

























No comments: