Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bob, Ralph, Frank, Tom and Raymond

After lunch, some new friends came to visit too!  This guy whom I shall call Frank, was driving a  really nice red truck!  It was a good thing I didn't want to go anywhere!

 
The red truck had all kinds of cool supplies in it!
Frank was busy picking out the things Bob and Ralph needed....
Later on, after they had all moved up the street, I went out to investigate...and saw that the hydrant had 
water coming out of it's faucet.  Too make a long story short, four of the men came down
to investigate!  The boss man is making sure there is no mud/dirt in the water.
They were able to get it turned off, but it's leaking under the ground somewhere.
By the way, I am calling the boss man Tom.  By the time these pictures were taken both
the girls, Tyler and Richard were all at the house.  We had fun watching the men! Oh, and the guy
behind the bush I am calling Raymond....


Look at Bob smiling! hahaha He saw me taking pictures! Too funny! The girls and I thought it was
hilarious...Richard not so much!
Tom came down to the house and said they would stop and look at it "tomorrow"  The city clerk said 
she would adjust our water bill.....The water guys said it was leaking already, which I am not 
disputing.....But it wasn't dripping water from the faucet and it wasn't standing in a pond before...
Oh well...You can see how close they got to it....I think they bumped it, but whatever.....
Makes for a good story! hahaha
The new water meter cover...bigger...and far more boring.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just laughed again about the picture of Bob!! LOl... He cracks me up! Good picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Bob is awesome! I think I am going to print out a picture of that to make me laugh every morning! haha