Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little People School

Since today is the first day of school here, I thought I would do a school-related post.
Here is the Little People school my kids played with when they were little....I put the flag and the stop sign
in the wrong places...Tyler came over later the day I took these pictures and he knew where they were
supposed to go! haha! The flag should be up behind the bus and the stop sign should be were the flag is..

Oh yes, the teacher and students are all happy!
They have fun on the playground!
The bus driver is happy!
All the little kids going to school.....We have more buses, but they didn't make it into this picture.
Couldn't have a school without a lunch line.....
This bunch of stuff came separate from the school set, but thought I would group them with it.
Our  kids had hours of fun with the "little people town" as we called them..These toys were well-made and
had lots of neat details in them....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed so much seeing all the Little People...and their activities. Smart kid, that Tyler! But then, look at his mom and grandma.
Are there things you wished you'd saved, but didn't?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she saved them all so has no regrets...smile. Just kidding...K
p.s. do you think every kid and teacher is REALLY smiling today...ha

Anonymous said...

haha they may be smiling a fake smile! Only problem with the first day is that you have to go back the next day! and the next, etc..

As far as regretting not saving something, probably not, since I almost saved it ALL....wish I would have kept one of the tricycles though.....

Happy Late Anniv to K and B! hope it was a good day! :)

Connie said...

I picture your Mom as the always smiling bus driver, even through her Paradise Valley drive.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Connie! She did enjoy the bus driving! Paradise Valley might have been a little challenging sometimes!

Sarah said...

Neat pictures! I'm glad you saved everything- Tyler sure loves them!

Anonymous said...

I am glad too!