Thursday, August 23, 2012

Totally Random Pictures

Look how low the pond is at our "farm"!  I was surprised it even had water in it...
I have seen some ponds that are dried up!
Neat old building in the Dry Creek area.....
Having fun at the park!
Chocolate! Box of chocolates Richard sent me...neat box too!
He is just too nice, isn't he?
Water tower.....soon to be gone....
Looking North up Main Street on Tuesday evening..
Deer on East side of river Tuesday evening.
Looking upriver from the 42 bridge.
And downriver....both pictures taken Tuesday evening.
From card class Tuesday night.
Magnetic note "holder" made from a mousetrap!
Another card from this week's class..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, breathtaking photography - such a good eye you have. That Dry Creek building is probably my family home (kidding but really not b/c some of the houses I grew up in looked just like that). Yes, R. is good to you! Treasure that, girl, b/c you are a lucky woman! But he is lucky too and it's good that he recognizes that. I know you two will have fun when you embark on the next stage of your lives together....K

Anonymous said...

I have always said marrying him was the best decision I ever made! I like the old buildings...am thinking when he retires it would be fun in the winter (or when the leaves are off) to go down county roads and take pictures of old buildings...We will have fun, I hope! Think of you often.....love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have no doubt that you will have fun and I believe that taking pix of the old bldgs. would make a good book -- also very nice note cards. I always think black and white are good sometimes for the old buildings -- I guess because they are mostly grey anyway. I see so many old bldgs. I would like to photograph but I don't have skills really to make good pix. You have such a good eye...love ya back...