Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dungeon Time

There are plenty of boxes in the dungeon that look similar to this! Sometimes they make me want to scream! haha!
Not sure about this?  I like it though!
A child's umbrella....possibly mine from when I was little? 
It has little jingle bells on it!
This stuff dates back to our wedding...why, yes, there is a
"it's  a girl!" poster...from 1988! haha!
A real sponge!
Grapevine wreath...I like the fall colored beads
Pretty little tin...I really should bring this up and do something with it!
Two ice trays that make tiny ice cubes..........and the bottom of
a roaster.......
brass cymbals...
I beleive most of this..ok all of it...would be listed as "items too numerous to
mention" on an auction sale bill! Never know what you are going to find
in the dungeon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Some of that stuff looks familiar!!

You know, I could always help you organize if you want :)