Friday, September 21, 2012

Freeburg Sale

I went to a garage type sale in the next town to the North this afternoon.
I bought this old rusty child's wagon..I think I will like using it as some
sort of display in the yard..
Couldn't pass up this carrying case for  little cars..
There were cars being sold separately, so I bought 15 of them...can't have
too many cars, right?
Didn't need this either, but it will make a good door stop..
until I wham my foot into it..that is going to hurt......
Tyler loved all the new little cars!
He was hooked on these two in particular...His little hands are so cute holding them!
What a sweet little boy he is!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tyler loved the trucks! He played with them a lot last night too! Love the wagon! We were in such a hurry when we left I guess I forgot to look at it!