Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Randoms

Sarah, Tyler and I went to a wedding reception in St. Elizabeth last
weekend..I had never been in that church, so we went in for a peek.
Love the stained glass windows....they reminded me somewhat of the
windows in our church!
There was an awesome organ thing in the balcony.
Three of the bridesmaids...Wow....wonder how good the
picture would have been if I had stood up to take it?
Tyler at the reception...
After the reception, we went to Argyle to a fish fry...
this is an interesting deal on a  roof there.
They are fixing up their ballfield....
A very extensive project. I remember playing softball down there
back in the day..left field sure went uphill! Actually about the
hottest I have ever been was playing in a tournament in Argyle.
Tyler enjoying the play equipment there.
They have a nice play area, a sand volleyball court, and a dandy pavillion!
Monday morning I went to change the sign at church..I use this maple stick
to raise/lower the "windows" of the sign since I am too short.
When I pulled into the garage after getting home I realized I had left it
here....surprised it didn't fall off on the way home!  Might be a little
scary that I didn't even realize it was there until I was home! haha!
Totally random basket of stuff in the upstairs of the mae house......
should be able to come up with a project for those stairway spindles!
Emptied out the pantry to fix Malinda's calendar holder..all because I was
too "unmotivated" to walk downstairs and get a bunch of C clamps!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Whose feet are those?!

:)

Anonymous said...

LOL you are too funny! :)