Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday and Post #500

Wanting to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Mom today! Consider this
another birthday card!  I had some surprise guests yesterday afternoon!
Both the kids stopped by and Tyler....also our dear friend Karen stopped
by. She was on her way through town to go to a memorial service..
It was so good to see her!
Richard was walking through wal-mart yesterday and saw these Thomas the Train jammies.....Tyler loved them!
See the can of paint on the kitchen counter? I still haven't
done five minutes worth of painting to finish that bathroom! haha!
Pretty sky in the evening.
Storm clouds that came in the middle of the afternoon...
Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you are having a great day! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G - thanx for posting pix of us girls -- I sure enjoyed the visit and catching up and seeing Ty in person! My hair and his on pix looks about the same color when in fact one is silver; one pale yellow (guess which one is which?) smile. Only 65 yrs. diff. in age. Sure enjoy the other pix too...Happy b. M!! Will talk later. Just got home and have to leave again. I believe there is a song that is "On the Road Again" -- that's me! Luv to all...K