Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Randoms

We had lunch at this place on our anniversary...it is just outside of St. James. 
They were pretty busy with what appeared to be local people...and it
was pretty good!
Window ledge of a building in St. James...limestone...looked pretty neat!
Old Stag sign.
The VBS closing was that night...this is part of their stage display. Looks like
quite a bit of work/planning went into it...looked pretty neat!
What greeted me when I got our mail the other day....
Caused me to jump back...but isn't he a cute little guy?
Richard mowed around this little clump of flowers when he did the ditch....so 
glad he left those for all to enjoy!
Taken yesterday...Surprise lillies just say "August" to me! I didn't know until recently
that some people call these "Naked Ladies"

No comments: