Thursday, April 10, 2014

Freeburg Yard Sales

I went to the Freeburg yard sales and had a good time....didn't go to nearly all of them, but it was fun....Found this little group of dogs for fifty cents....because everyone knows I don't have enough stuff! 
I found several things for Emily....so fun shopping for her! It was hard to not buy even more!

Some of those outfits had some amazing detail...love the little bee...
I like the flowers and eyelet lace...
And of course a book with a stuffed animal to snuggle...
I found a couple pairs of pants for Tyler...and a T-Ball set...also a booster seat for us to use in our car....was  a fun way to spend the morning!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your little dogs :)

LOVE all the stuff you bought for the kids!! Can't wait to look at the outfits again! I couldn't look too much at noon since I was eating my taco salad :)

Really like the Bee one! Probably my fav!

Ramona said...

I like the bee one too! Glad you like them....it was fun picking stuff out!

Connie said...

Isn't it fun buying for the grandbabies? Looks like you hit the mother lode.
I love the little dogs, reminds me of childhood nic nacs we had around he house.

Connie said...

Isn't it fun buying for the grandbabies? Looks like you hit the mother lode.
I love the little dogs, reminds me of childhood nic nacs we had around he house.

Ramona said...

Yes, it's lots of fun! The dogs reminded me of things from childhood too!