Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tyler and Emily

This was taken on Tuesday when Sarah stopped by after work...Tyler is holding what was one of his favorite toys at Granny's house when we was a baby/toddler.....It is a toy from when our girls were little....a Fisher-Price wind-up "radio" that plays "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"  Emily likes it now and I think Tyler was trying to figure out how it works in this picture....
Look at those eyelashes!
They played so nicely together....
Sweet baby girl...
These were from Wednesday....I don't know why I hadn't gotten the "walker" out before...I guess because there is always someone holding Emily or down on the floor playing with her...today I asked Sarah if she thought Emily was big enough for it and she thought so (duh) So Richard went downstairs and got it out of storage...she LOVED it!
And Tyler had a blast giving her rides all over the place!
Both so happy!
It was a good time and we sure treasure these visits!

2 comments:

Connie said...

All the pictures are so good. And Tyler, when did he grow up so much? That saying, "in the blink of an eye" is so true.
(I'm secretly jealous you get to see them so much, but don't tell anyone....) lol

Ramona said...

lol I won't tell! And I know what you mean about Tyler....he is getting to be a big boy!