Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Happy Mink

I found these two containers of mink oil while cleaning out a closet the other day.....I was wiping the dust off of them for this picture and cracked the lid of the plastic one....guess I need to slow down and be more careful...anyway, you can only imagine where mink oil comes from.....so that makes me wonder why.....
This mink is smiling??? 
We used to see mink now and then on the river....haven't seen any in a while, I am sure they are still around, but we spend less time in the boat now than we used to, so probably just haven't seen them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mink oil? My goodness, I haven't heard about that for ages. I was thinking about you seeing mink and I'm so dumb about animals and birds -- if I saw a beaver I would probably think it was a mink, and vice-versa! You have the MOST interesting dungeon I know! We have one but it's just old building supplies. Bill's mom and dad's attic was the classic New England attic with a treasure-trove of things -- like your "dungeon."

Ramona said...

Oh, I bet Bill's parents' attic was fantastic! I hope you got to "help" discover things there! I figured being a country girl you would know all the woodland creatures! Ha! Mink are quite small.

Sarah said...

What a cool find!