Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"That is Dusty"

Last week when we had the kids one day, Tyler looked at the bottom of our coffee table and informed me it was really dusty! Ha!  And that was sooo true!  He has said this before and I give him a damp cloth and he cleans it for me..He really likes cleaning that....So much so that the last couple of times he has gone on to clean dust off various other surfaces...What a helper! and he never lacks for something that is dusty around here! Emily even got in on the action!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew Boy! We could use Tyler and Emily at our house. They would busy every day dusting. Where does it all come from?!!I have a feeling that little Tyler is going to be a worker no matter where he is or what he's doing. K

Ramona said...

Well, they never lack for something to dust here! I don't know where it comes from, but it is pretty hard to keep up with! Tyler is such a good helper! And he wants to help!

Sarah said...

Love this! Hope he always wants to help like this!

Ramona said...

I do too, and I bet he will...he is such a good boy!