Friday, February 13, 2015

Cahokia Mounds

I found this little guy in the basement last week...When the kids were in elementary Summer School, they would go on field trips. Only two parents from each class were allowed to go along.  When they went to Cahokia Mounds, I didn't get drawn to go along....Sarah was put into a group with other kids and while there they went to a gift shop. I didn't know they were going to do that and I hadn't sent any money...another parent (Lisa B)  bought this for Sarah.. I always thought that was a really sweet thing for her to do! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That was really nice of her! I hope that Tyler and Emily have nice parents on all of their field trips if they make stupid rules like that again loL!

Ramona said...

Most parents around here are good people....It truly does take a village to raise a child...