Monday, April 27, 2015

Farm Tour

We were out at the "farm" the evening of April 18, looking for mushrooms.....We stopped at the pond and this bullfrog just sat there and let me take pictures.....
One of the two mushrooms we found....even though we didn't find many, it was still a fun time!
Dogwoods blooming in the mushroom woods....they are so pretty!
I found these while looking for the "good" kind.....I should go look their name up....I named them "black skull cap" because they look deadly! Ha!

Baby Oak leaves...
Another kind of baby Oak leaves...with a bug on them...
Believe this is a Sassafrass bloom..
It was sure a nice way to spend some time!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the frog picture!!

Unknown said...

....a nice place for you to spend time and to share it with all of us. You are so knowledgeable about plants! I had no idea sassafras trees/bushes had flowers! You would never knew I grew up in the Ozarks....smile. K

Ramona said...

Ha! I bet you know plenty!