Thursday, April 23, 2015

Toy Story....1 and 2

I finally got around to gathering up the Toy Story toys.....some were in a tote that I thought was just Toy Story....or course there were some other things mixed in with it....Pretty sure most of these I bought more for myself than for the kids...actually I know that! Ha! What neat movies they were! The large Buzz Lightyear and the Rocket Ship both make noises and light up....and the RC racer, one of them, used to be remote control, but doesn't work anymore...and look at all those little Buzz Lightyears! My word! 
Cute characters from the movie...
Woody and Jessie....the two large ones have pull strings on their backs so they can talk. Too bad Woody doesn't work very good anymore!
More Woody toys...and the horse.
More characters...
Random items....and instructions to something....not sure what....
Some of the other unrelated items that were in the tote.....stuff from several other Disney movies.....
And some more.....I am wondering......surely this is about all the Disney stuff down there!!
This makes me want to watch the Toy Story movies again!

No comments: