Friday, March 18, 2016

Barbie and Friends

I needed something to do yesterday, so I went downstairs to the dungeon...I decided to start on the barbies..oh my, what was I thinking when I stored these away? What a mess! I left all the "extras" down there, shoes, purses, furniture, etc etc So, still lots to go through downstairs...Here is a tangled mess of Barbie type dolls

various pieces and headless, legless, armless dolls....

I did find some  Spice Girl dolls....these are in decent shape, as I believe the girls were pretty much done with dolls when I bought these..the one with the pink shoes is a Sabrina doll

assorted Disney themed dolls...

Oh heck...the dolls on the white cake plate are vintage..probably three of them where mine, the rest I believe I picked up at yard sales, and Patty gave the girls two of them...to the left and all around are more Barbie type dolls

and then to the right of the cake plate.....This project is going to take me forever. 

This doll was in with the Barbie tote stuff...note the rope around it's neck!

It appears this doll was tortured haha  or it didn't like the conditions in the dungeon, which is totally possible....

Maybe  I can manage to throw this one away?

These little guys were tangled in one of the Ariel doll's hair...
Will update my progress on this....but it's going to be slow going!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

barbie mania!! Lol! emily will love playing with these!

Ramona said...

I hope so!!