Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday Things

The shot glass is from a really neat place in Nebraska...a deal built over I-80 I believe....neat museum..the little doll is from when I was a kid.....came maybe in a deal so you could wear it as a necklace. Can't remember the name of it and I should have looked it up!

Doll furniture from when I was a kid

Little shelf hanging in our kitchen...on the top is a couple dead insects, and if you know me that is no surprise! Ha! also on the top is a white china dog that I found in the Old Jail Museum yard when we were digging to plant daffodils...corsage from Sarah's wedding....The rest are little treasures gathered from here and there..a couple were my Mom's...the little birdnest was Grandma Frieda's..most of the little china animals came from a place called Wilson's Baskets over at the Lake...Whenever we would get over that way, which wasn't very often we would get to pick out a little animal....they had all kinds. years later we dropped by there with out kids and it wasn't much of a going concern anymore..don't know if it's still in business, probably not.

No comments: