Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thursday Things

litttle knick knack shelf in our bedroom....

Neat tree made of sliced up sticks..says on the back it was bought at a Rolla craft fair in 1970...the little mesh metal deals are what my Dad used to fry fish..

Macrame owl and key chain my Mom made...Both these items just say 1070's don't they?

I have always liked this picture we have hanging in our bedroom

On the back you can see it was a Christmas gift to my Mom!

I also like this one!



It has a New Deal sticker on the back of it!

Got his from my parents....carved wooden face...it hangs in the hallway...

On the left,an occupied Japan piece we got at the Kloeppel auction (Matt's Grandparents) I think I picked up the middle piece at a yard sale. The sleepy girl on the right was made by my Mom in ceramics....I am going to give it to Emily next time I go to her house..it reminds me of her and the age she is now!

No comments: