Friday, June 10, 2011

cabinet mania

I decided to clean out the "tupperware" cabinet this morning. It actually stores alot more than just tupperware...all the mixing bowls, and other misc. items. Really misc. items. Like in a back corner there was a can of peas! and an empty coke can....I suppose we were keeping it because it was some sort of special edition. Five, yes Five boxes of sandwich bags....three zipper closed ones, which I combined into one box and two fold over top ones which will be finding a new home.....let's see....there was a container of drywall spackle..two boxes of quart bags...two expired containers of hand sanitizer...eight random jars of various sizes...All of this was in just two doors.... at least now I know what is up there.. oh, and the coke can? it went back up in the far corner...

1 comment:

April said...

Sounds like my moms cabinets. :) She always finds random items in the corner cabinet when she cleans it.