Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Stuff

Time to get caught up on some old pictures! This is my first ever peanut butter pie! I made it for the community Easter Service. Yeah, I did say I needed to get caught up! This was so easy to make! Easter gifts for our grandson..The five was to pay for something our daughter picked up for us and wouldn't take money for it, so Tyler got it in his Easter basket!



He really liked the little wheeled toys....he took some home, but left several of them here to play with when he visits.


Picked these little dogs up at a local flea market that was going out of business...Well, sure didn't need any more stuff, but I thought they were sweet. I think they were a dollar.


Pretty little dish.....nope, didn't need this either, but just kind of liked it. I believe it was two dollars.
I got this at my daughter's thirty-one party...nope, didn't need this either, but have it fixed up with plastic tableware, napkins and a salt&pepper set...Have this hanging on a hook down at the cabin so it's easy to just grab it and go outside when it's dinner time.....Handy to use....so at least it's something I can use!





A little visitor I found the other morning....just minding his own business!


Not a very good picture, but it's a wildflower that was growing in our garden.




Bloom of a bush we have growing by the Mae fence out by the road.


That is it for the randomness today....Sure looking forward to the cooler weather coming tomorrow....And today is the first day of Summer!

No comments: