Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday

Jack works entirely too hard! I think he is irritated because I disturbed his nap. I better quit posting pictures of him or people are going to think I am a crazy cat lady! One of the two hanging baskets on our back deck. I am enjoying these alot.

And the other!



Chair and ottoman I got at a yard sale for eight dollars. Nice place to sit and watch the hummingbirds.



Pink dwarf daylillies that started blooming yesterday.



The first daylilly of the season...taken in front on the Mae Porch on Sunday morning.


My second attempt at a Flag Day/Fourth of July display....not even going to post the first attempt! Anyway, going with the red, white and blue theme for now. Nice red pitcher was my Mom's....little flag I got at Imogene G.'s auction. White canister our daughter gave me, I believe it had a candle in it.....blue bottle and red dish came from our pastor's moving sale....little blue deal from our dentist...paperweight from my Mom.....bird nest from my first battle with the honeysuckle last week..anyway, it's ok...not the best but will be ok for a few weeks.



Still sweltering here in Missouri...have a good one!

No comments: