Thursday, June 30, 2011

Less Can Be More

This is the after picture...In looking at this, I think I could cut even more of the forsythia....and should really pick some of the Redbud Sprouts to cut also....couldn't bring myself to do that yet! This is a huge piece of driftwood my parents got on the river...I think it's just awesome! This is also the area of the yard where I have a few clumps of Wild Geraniums. I hadn't realized that the Forsythia bush was about to cover it all up.
The before picture.


We had rocks placed under the whole deal wherever it touched the ground, but looks like we need to put more since it has sank down in the yard....Yes....I do think I need to cut more of the bush back.....and for sure sometimes less is more....Will be a project for another day!


No comments: