Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gifts from the River

Previous post about driftwood got me to thinking about some of the other driftwood we have...Took this picture in the blazing sun....should have waited until evening. Anyway, this piece is actually part of another piece that is in front of our bay window...this one is out in the yard on the wonderful limestone rocks we have.....I am seeing some elm sprouts here.....must take care of that! and note another out of control Forsythia bush too!
Got this piece from my parents....now located on the East side of our house.


Under a Pin Oak tree...Notice the Lily of the Valley that my high school friend brought me...





In front yard under the Pin Oaks.

Makes me want to go to the River and look for more! I think they add some interest to the yard.

No comments: