Thursday, October 27, 2011

Betty Crocker and Other Random Things

I was looking for my cake decorating stuff the other day and came across this cool old thermometer....doesn't appear it's ever been used! And you can see it cost two dollars. This is part of the decorating items I found...these belonged to my Grandmother....



These papers were also in there....I like the old looking graphics.









Is it just me, or does the Betty Crocker from back then look kind of tired?


Dog bone on the mirror by our front door.....I would like to think we are the only people in the county with a dog bone by the front door, but I bet we aren't. ha!




These seed looking things growing off a bush by the cabin...





Sweet Gum ball in our front yard






pink stalk of a poke berry plant in our "flower bed" by our driveway



That was a pretty strange assortment of pictures!






No comments: