Friday, October 7, 2011

A Visit to the Yard

Just playing with the zoom on my camera...

and still playing....

Spider spotted by Tyler in the yard.

Under the bay window



Grasshopper on the daylily plants.


Monarch thing, I think. Richard was sitting on the Mae porch and pulled some weeds and this was on one of them. After taking it's picture I got some tape and taped it back up to a twig...so hopefully it will go ahead and do it's thing. I thought the gold parts were amazing!



While taking the dog for a walk, Richard picked these wildflowers for me...so pretty...also notice the two tomatoes from our garden!



live forever in front of the bay window


Another version of live forever on the East side of the Mae House.


Yet another variety, also on the East side of the Mae House.

Sure enjoy my time spent outside!

No comments: