Friday, October 7, 2011

Cabin Trip

I went out to the cabin Tuesday to do some "almost the end of the season" things. First thing I did was the sweep the zillion acorns off the deck! The acorn crop must be very good this year!



River is really low and clear. I took this picture from our picnic table area.


Used to zoom to show how clear the water was...Perhaps it would have turned out somewhat better if I hadn't been too tired/unmotivated to walk down the bank.


Actually did walk down the steps to the dock, then walked upriver a bit....you can see how low it is!




Dock not even in the water!


Boat ramp.....



Doc's Rock!


The forgotten chair...........If I had gotten out of the truck, this may have been a better picture! I may try that the next time I go out there.


It was really warm that day...we have been having some wonderful weather here!














No comments: