Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

A three-tired serving deal I found in the dungeon...will use this somehow tomorrow night.....This has been in the dungeon for a very long time and is in pristine condition! We sold our foosball table today....was kind of sad to see it go, but it wasn't being used here....and a family we really like bought it, so that makes it ok!!


Strapping it down....




I thought the pecan balls did my mixer in and I was right......RIP $7 mixer....

I borrowed a mixer to make some sugar cookies this evening...used my Aunt Dixie's recipe....







2 comments:

Connie said...

The family that adopted the foosball table had a great time over the weekend using it. I think it found a good home and the new family will love it as much as the old one. lol
April said, hey, I played on this before!!

Anonymous said...

So glad it's working out for you! It made it easier to let it go knowing you guys were getting it!