Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas, Mr. Clippy!

Mr. Clippy returns! In church this morning our choir was performing a wonderful medley of Christmas songs.....and Mr. Clippy was celebrating by choosing that moment to "do his thing" haha When they would do a song that was a little peppier or louder, his rate of clipping would actually increase and get louder! Got to keep a sense of humor about such things! And we can all be relieved that come Christmas Eve/Day his nails will be neatly trimmed! haha

2 comments:

Dana said...

Do you know the last two times you've posted about this I've missed church so I never hear this happening, DANG IT - I want to know who it is! LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's so irritating, but then Sarah and I just start laughing because of the blog post I am going to write! I just don't know how ppl can be so clueless! LOL