Saturday, December 10, 2011

Colorful Windows

I took most of these pix on Tuesday, the day we got our first snowfall of the season.....This is part of our front door...These stained glass deals came from a local store that is now closed..

Window in the middle bedroom




The "green window"............"computer room" looking South..I ususally put these frogs in the kitchen window, but I didn't get around to putting the grilles up on that window....


This one usually goes in the kitchen window as well....


The "red" window....looking North....




I enjoy this every year for the holidays....was made by the daughter of our former pastor..makes it even more special!




Another look at the front door.....







brrrr





The "blue" window...looking East....took this picture Thursday.....

I am enjoying all the little pretty things in the windows.....will try to take pictures of the bay window after the tree is down.....

No comments: