Saturday, August 29, 2015

Emily and the Playground

Last Tuesday morning Sarah and I took advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having and took Emily and the twins to the playground at the park....It was a lot of fun! She loved the swing and kept wanting to go higher...I believe she is going to be a daredevil! 

She liked the merry-go-round also..

some of this is the same equipment her Mom played on as a child!


She wasn't real sure about this slide the first time or two....after that she did it over and over again...we finally had to make her stop so we could go.


After the park we went to the store to get some lunch and I stayed in the car with the kids..

It sure was a fun morning! Not sure why I didn't take any pictures of the twins....I guess it was because they were sleeping most of the time...Hope to do this again sometime!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Love Emily's dimples. She's a cute little girl.

Ramona said...

Thanks Connie! I think she is pretty special! :)

Sarah said...

good pictures!! Sure was a good time!